Friday, February 23, 2007

what's wrong with the way it was? what's good with now?

When I started this blog I thought it would be funny. Yeah, I was heartbroken and all was hell, but I sort of had an idea that it would be getting easier little by little. That I would heal and get an experience and so on. That, as far as I know, is the way it is.

But no. More than a month has passed and all is worse. I no longer have the "this is the tough part"-hope to cling to. Because the tough part seems not to end at all. All is shit, I will allways be alone and that will never be a choice I made by myself. There is STILL nothing that brings me pleasure. There is STILL no way I can wake up in the morning without my first thought being: "oh god let the night be longer so I don't have to remember how everything is". So, then. Going to bed.

Nightynight.

No comments: