Saturday, February 3, 2007

Things can be ok while they're really bad

Two weeks have past, there have been ups and downs, yet inside a general down. A couple of days ago I saw him for the first time since the break. Randomly, he walked in to a bar where I was hanging out with my friend. He was there with two other girls, looking for a place to sit, and the bar was full.

So the group entered the bar and he came over to talk to me while the girls checked for free tables. And when I saw him it actually made him happy. I really do miss him, and at least seeing him did make me feel marginally better. But he just approached saying "yeah, we're just out for one beer. But it's full here. So we'll go elsewhere" - while making horrified faces and being exessively uncomfortable. And then they left. What a disappointing man. Later we had another row on msn. I want him back real bad.

No comments: