Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fucking day 5

Five days! Today I started out crying a lot, then I did some work I had been putting off for a long, long time, and then I cried a lot more, and then I went out finishing my work and felt a lot better. Then I stayed in a café for a couple of hours just to avoid going home, and read scholarly artichles. Strangely I could concentrate. And I vaguely remember this from earlier breakups, that after a few days one of the best ways to forget it for a while is to concentrate on something really, really difficult. And concentrating on difficult things is easier when everything else is more painfull to concentrate on. Hey, just found a perk from being dumped! A very sucky perk, but still.

So later I went to have dinner at a friends house, and it was nice and we talked about my breakup, and I didn't start to cry.

And I still feel like crap.

No comments: